Learn about Natasha’s Experience and Qualifications
- Leadership Development: Effective leader and problem-solving oriented. Dependable, collaborative, and inclusive nature.
- Cultural Strategy Creation: Developed and implemented strategies to reach, engage and empower diverse audiences.
- Strategic Thinker: Used data-driven processes to identify patterns, trends, and opportunities as part of the decision-making and creative process.
- Succession Planning: Provided strategic support for succession planning, business continuance, and professional growth strategies.
- Marketing Communications
- Brand Strategy & Positioning
- Digital & Ads Strategy
- Market Segmentation
- Business Development
- Client Management
- Creative Thinking
- Market Research
- Cultural Strategist
- Customer Experience
- Data Analytics
- Leadership Development
- Omni-Channel Strategy
- Succession Planning
Natasha’s Industry Experience
- Financial Services
- Consumer Products & Goods
Natasha’s Board Experience
- Reitter Stucco & Supply Co. Inc. – 2018-Present
- Columbus Hispanic Chamber of Commerce – 2014-2015
- Girl Scouts of Ohio Heartland – 2013-2016
- Prospanica, Columbus Chapter – 2014-2016
- Women for Economic and Leadership Development (WELD) – 2012-2013 & 2016